Friday, April 24, 2009

Paula Abdul Has Never Been Drunk!!


Well, that's what she says, according to her interview with MSNBC. Her exact statement “Never. I’ve never been drunk in my life, I don’t like it. It’s not my thing. Spending money on clothes and shoes, that’s another thing.” Well, she has enough money to spend on alcohol, shoes, AND clothes, so why not buy the best, hardest alcohol, and the finest clothes? We all know you are loaded beyond comprehension, so don't even use the excuse that you don't wanna spend your money on alcohol!

Like, come on, we all know what is in that Coke cup on American Idol, yes, some of it may be Coke, but not all of it ;-) . It must be a donation because you don't like to spend your money on that kind of that thing. Everyone has been drunk at least one time in their life, I do not care if you are Mother Theresa, you have been drunk at least once in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment